September Orders : September 1

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeLeaf

From the lack of activity here, it doesn't look like anyone's dashboard has opened for the September orderers.

When your dashboard does open - please post details of when you reserved, when it opened, and where you are located, and whether or not you noticed the dashboard open before you receive email.

No order yet for my September order! My LEAF webpage is still screwed up- my home assessment says "Scheduled for 08/26/10" and has an hour glass at the right of it. I spoke to AV and Nissan this morning (September 1st)- both don't know why and say they are working on it. My home assessment and quote were complete a month ago! Glad to see it is going smoothly for me! (I am being sarcastic) :twisted:

I was surprised that a TX reservation holder received an email already to order. That wasn't even one of the first five rollout states.
Right now, the Nissan site is down.

When did Nissan say that they would provide an estimated delivery date to the folks who placed their orders yesterday?

Frank said:
When did Nissan say that they would provide an estimated delivery date to the folks who placed their orders yesterday?
They didn't.

As with most of their communiques, the estimated delivery date "will be available sometime after production has started".

leaffan said:
I was surprised that a TX reservation holder received an email already to order. That wasn't even one of the first five rollout states.
Right now, the Nissan site is down.

Yes - I'm disappointed that our moderator locked that other topic so fast. It would have been nice to get some more details from the OP about "Texas". Is his reservation zipcode actually in Texas, or is it in an initial launch market and OP just happens to be located in Texas right now, or what.

I'm not holding my breath for September ordering to start. They flubbed up the initial ordering (and everything else related to the Leaf roll-out) so colossally and delayed August ordering until the very last day of the month, that I figure there's one chance in a hundred they open ordering in a week, a 25% chance they start around mid-September, and about a 65% chance we'll be able to order on September 31. (And a 10% chance they miss their promised date entirely and push us September folks into October.)

A local Nissan dealer was telling us that EVERYONE would get the emails YESTERDAY! Since that dealer has given us nothing but misinformation up to now, I figured this was another false rumor. But he supposedly got his information from his official Nissan representative.

I'll be checking my dashboard regularly in case I'm wrong, but I predict the 31st just like they did to the August people.

daniel said:
I'm not holding my breath for September ordering to start. They flubbed up the initial ordering (and everything else related to the Leaf roll-out) so colossally and delayed August ordering until the very last day of the month, that I figure there's one chance in a hundred they open ordering in a week, a 25% chance they start around mid-September, and about a 65% chance we'll be able to order on September 31. (And a 10% chance they miss their promised date entirely and push us September folks into October.)

A local Nissan dealer was telling us that EVERYONE would get the emails YESTERDAY! Since that dealer has given us nothing but misinformation up to now, I figured this was another false rumor. But he supposedly got his information from his official Nissan representative.

I'll be checking my dashboard regularly in case I'm wrong, but I predict the 31st just like they did to the August people.

No way Daniel...I predict ordering will be sometime today for people in the initial 5 rollout states, probably afternoon PDT. :) The reason being that Nissan has said that some Sept. orders could get delivered before some Aug. orders, and I believe most Aug. and Sept. orders will arrive in Dec.

Can the folks who are getting to their dashboards let us know:

Are you part of the EV Project?
Are you in or near "initial rollout cities"
When did you make your reservations

Also - does your dashboard open when you hit "refresh" or did you have to log out and log back in to get to your opened dashboard?

Back