Do you want a Nissan fast charger at Newbury

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arsharpe

Hi All,

A customer of ours requires support to use electric vehicles in their current business. For operational reasons a fast charger is required at Newbury's Rowstock Nissan. Unfortunately, Rowstock is not one of the first wave of dealers to receive the chargers. However, Newbury is an excellent location at it is at the intersection of the major travel roads of the A34, A4 & M4.

Mike (the Sales manager) from Rowstock is willing to push to get a fast charger at his location and would greatly appreciate help in gathering data for a business case to fast track the work. We would be grateful if you currently, or are you likely to benefit in the future from, a fast charge point at Newbury to answer the following questions.

a) How often are you likely to use it (regular, e.g. every Mon, or occasionally)
b) If required in the future, what sort of timescale are you looking at ?
c) Is this charge point absolutely required for you to purchase a Leaf if applicable ?
d) Is it essential for you that it is available out of hours (e.g. Sundays) ?

I will be collating results received shortly and posting to Mike
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Robert Sharpe (Technical Director)
07711 252971

Evergreen Consulting Ltd
www.evergreen-consulting.co.UK

Making eco technology work for you.

Erm, It might actually help your cause to post that request on the UK forum where it would be more relevant.

Link in my sig.

arsharpe said:
Hi All,

A customer of ours requires support to use electric vehicles in their current business. For operational reasons a fast charger is required at Newbury's Rowstock Nissan. Unfortunately, Rowstock is not one of the first wave of dealers to receive the chargers. However, Newbury is an excellent location at it is at the intersection of the major travel roads of the A34, A4 & M4.

Mike (the Sales manager) from Rowstock is willing to push to get a fast charger at his location and would greatly appreciate help in gathering data for a business case to fast track the work. We would be grateful if you currently, or are you likely to benefit in the future from, a fast charge point at Newbury to answer the following questions.

a) How often are you likely to use it (regular, e.g. every Mon, or occasionally)
b) If required in the future, what sort of timescale are you looking at ?
c) Is this charge point absolutely required for you to purchase a Leaf if applicable ?
d) Is it essential for you that it is available out of hours (e.g. Sundays) ?

I will be collating results received shortly and posting to Mike
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Robert Sharpe (Technical Director)
07711 252971

Evergreen Consulting Ltd
www.evergreen-consulting.co.UK

Making eco technology work for you.

I can only offer encouragement for the idea, since I live in LA. I've used the M4 many times for the run between London and south Wales, and would definitely detour off the motorway to Newbury for a quick charge if I were to want to do it in a LEAF!

Back