XM radio What happens after the 30 day trial period ends

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark13

Are we suppose to contact Sirius or do they contact us ? I was surprised in how much i enjoyed listening to all the stations..
I remember the Nissan salesman saying that Sirius would contact me by mail but I should wait for the finale $8 a month offer..

Well no one has contacted me and I wanted to do the waiting game for the $8 offer but I miss it so much..

Has anyone received anything from Sirius yet in the way of purchasing their monthly contract ?

Thanks Planet4ever ..I went over and read the entire thread ..

So today I decide to call Sirius on getting my trial period back for the XM..I decided to make the call from the car incase they have some other question on the radio in the Leaf..As Im put on hold i hit a XM station and what the heck the XM stations are back after a 40 day lapse...LOL

Did Sirius reset all the leafs this week ? It will be interesting to see how many months I get before the trial period ends..

Thanks for all the information on Sirius..I now know what to do when the trial period ends ;-)

mark13 said:
Thanks Planet4ever ..I went over and read the entire thread ..

So today I decide to call Sirius on getting my trial period back for the XM..I decided to make the call from the car incase they have some other question on the radio in the Leaf..As Im put on hold i hit a XM station and what the heck the XM stations are back after a 40 day lapse...LOL

Did Sirius reset all the leafs this week ? It will be interesting to see how many months I get before the trial period ends..

Thanks for all the information on Sirius..I now know what to do when the trial period ends ;-)
I noted in the other XM thread that I noticed my XM service coming back on June 29th. I thought it was a Fourth of July Weekend Free Preview, but it still works as of today...

Back