MossyLeaf presents 100% Electric Stickers!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mossyleaf

Seeing that no where on the car does it say "Electric" I decided to do something about it. These will be available through my parts dept for $80.00a pair plus tax. A really cool rear window Graphic is coming soon. Also come in "silver" for the red, blue, and black crowd. Tell me what you think?
IMAG0203-1.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

A little large for my liking (I'd go for about half that size personally), and the url at the bottom would be disqualifying for me (I don't want to be a rolling advertisement), but it looks pretty good otherwise.

I would buy the "electric" letters like in this thread

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3310&start=70

if you have them available in your parts department.

Sorry, but it reminds me of the practice that used to be prevalent in the east and midwest where by dealers would put their emblems on the back of the cars they sold. I hated it and refused to take a car that had one. I once told a dealer to either take it off or I wasn't buying the car... He took it off. That is one of the reasons why debadging is so popular in Europe. I'm just saying...

Like the previous poster, I like the "Electric" letters and went with them. Nice, clean and elegant.

mossyleaf said:
mogur said:
(I don't want to be a rolling advertisement)
The last thing we would ever want to do is to tell someone else where to get one of these... :roll:

I also wanted to mention that Derkraut is here picking up his Leaf right now! Looks like he will be making th Balboa Park event after all!

mossyleaf said:
I also wanted to mention that Derkraut is here picking up his Leaf right now! Looks like he will be making th Balboa Park event after all!
Very nice! I ran into him last night outside Best Buy and he was really sweating it. I'm sure we'll hear from him as soon as his battery runs down. BTW, not bad on the stickers. I'd be more interested in the back window one, I think.

If the stickers come on the white paper backing, it would only take a pair of scissors to cut off any portion you DIDN'T want before putting them on the car. I've done that to a lot of window-stickers....you can't tell the difference.

mossyleaf said:
Seeing that no where on the car does it say "Electric" I decided to do something about it. These will be available through my parts dept for $80.00a pair plus tax.

Leon -

Looks great!

I'll give you $100.00 each for a pair if you throw that back drop in for free!

The big white sticker holder! :lol: For a guy who truly gets in and out of new cars more than you could probably imagine, I have never loved one as much as this! You'd have to pry my cold dead hands off the steering wheel to get it away from me.

Thanks Leon!,

I have the factory decals ordered on my red LEAF. No word yet from your store in Escondido on the status of my LEAF 3969 due the week of 6/16. They cant seem to even get a munufacture date for the vehicle. You are much more responsive. I like the decal minus the www part. :)

mossyleaf said:
The big white sticker holder! :lol: For a guy who truly gets in and out of new cars more than you could probably imagine, I have never loved one as much as this! You'd have to pry my cold dead hands off the steering wheel to get it away from me.

You can't blame a guy for trying! :lol:

mossyleaf said:
Seeing that no where on the car does it say "Electric" I decided to do something about it. These will be available through my parts dept for $80.00a pair plus tax. A really cool rear window Graphic is coming soon. Also come in "silver" for the red, blue, and black crowd. Tell me what you think?
IMAG0203-1.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

I'd like to know if you pay the owner of the Leaf a one-time $80 fee for advertising your dealership or if it is a monthly residual for the life of the vehicle?

mossyleaf said:
Seems like a good offset for the "free' use of my chargers...no? :roll:

If I used your courtesy chargers for 1 hour a day, at the rate that your dealership pays for electricity, it would take over a year to pay for those advertising stickers. I'd rather just take the advertising fee up-front, and pay a la-carte for the charge. :mrgreen:

mossyleaf said:
Seems like a good offset for the "free' use of my chargers...no? :roll:
I'll be keeping my "Mossy" license plate frames. It's kind of convenient anyway, since whenever someone talks to me about my car, they seem to get around to the question of "Where can I get one of these?"

Speaking of chargers, I hate it that I can't make the Balboa park opening event Thursday, but I'm glad it looks like there will be a good turnout.

I`m delighted to see that Derkraut got his car!!! What would we do if we didn`t have his tongue and cheek posts to lighten things up. :D

mogur said:
Sorry, but it reminds me of the practice that used to be prevalent in the east and midwest where by dealers would put their emblems on the back of the cars they sold.

Used to be? :lol: I still see that here in AZ and I'm sure they still do it in the midwest and on the east coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back