2018 LEAF S Mods; NISMO style! :)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spacep0d

Howdy LEAFers!

Check it out, I had my LEAF wrapped on its roof, a-pillars and hood inset. Window tint got added too. The wheels are just a quick Photoshop since I plan to paint or PlastiDip the hubcaps in black.

Feedback welcome!

R4aiZEn.jpg

uwGPHqe.jpg

TrfTS1X.jpg

0ASyIBJ.jpg

LeftieBiker said:
No suggestions offhand - maybe EV related? Looks like you need just one - for the front.

Ah! I get it now. Yeah I guess I'll have to get another one for balance. Good point. Where would one get one? Do I have to write to the DMV or something? Maybe it's in the documentation somewhere.

golfcart said:
I like it. I wonder how hard it would be to import the NISMO suspension and rims for the car to complete the look.

Thanks! I'm not going to sink too much money in to it but I'm really happy with it so far. I'll PlastiDip the hubcaps for sure soon. :)

Spacep0d said:
LeftieBiker said:
Sharp! Maybe you can find something to 'balance' those HOV stickers.

Ah yes. Any suggestions? Aren't those stickers supposed to be there like that? They were on the car when I bought it (used). :)

Are you taking advantage of the single occupant car pool lance access? If not you don't have to sport those stickers & remove them.

There are no car pool lanes where I live so I didn't install my HOV stickers because they are fugly.

HerdingElectrons said:
Spacep0d said:
LeftieBiker said:
Sharp! Maybe you can find something to 'balance' those HOV stickers.

Ah yes. Any suggestions? Aren't those stickers supposed to be there like that? They were on the car when I bought it (used). :)

Are you taking advantage of the single occupant car pool lance access? If not you don't have to sport those stickers & remove them.

There are no car pool lanes where I live so I didn't install my HOV stickers because they are fugly.

Haha, YES! This is the primary reason I bought an EV. I commute to Hollywood every day, and the HOV lane is an important time-saving and frustration-reducing part of my commute. I also like EVs for other reasons, but HOV lane access is right at or near the top.

Back