Canadian 4L Washer fluid tank w/ level sensor retrofit - Need PN

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowofbob

Anyone have the part number for the 4L washer fluid tank that they use and retrofit to any Leafs sold/imported to Canada? I find the washer fluid tank in the stock US leaf way too tiny and have run out a few times while driving this past winter here in Colorado. Would be nicer to utilize the information display in the cluster with a level sensor like what is included on the Canadian tanks. The double in capacity is also a nice perk.

I've Googled around and asked my local dealer and they can only find the US part number. Can a fellow owner from across the border let me know what the part number is so I can see if my US dealer can purchase it?

Have fun; you have to remove the front bumper for this (at least for 2015). I had to remove my reservoir to clean it after a stupid mistake caused the Rain-X fluid to polymerize in the tank. In fact there were some remnants that have re-clogged the rear line and I'm going to have to do it again :(

Back