All Weather Floor Mats for Gray Interior?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erostratus

Hello,

I noticed that if you want the all weather floor mats, Nissan only sells them in black. Are there any owners with the gray interior that have all weather mats? Did you use Nissan's, WeatherTech, someone else? I'm curious what the least distracting mats are for this interior.

Thanks!

erostratus said:
Hello,

I noticed that if you want the all weather floor mats, Nissan only sells them in black. Are there any owners with the gray interior that have all weather mats? Did you use Nissan's, WeatherTech, someone else? I'm curious what the least distracting mats are for this interior.

Thanks!

I bought the Nissan mats. They fit quite well. Even though it says not to, I put the fabric mats back in on top of them.

baustin said:
erostratus said:
Hello,

Thanks!

I bought the Nissan mats. They fit quite well. Even though it says not to, I put the fabric mats back in on top of them.
Do you mean you put them under? Why would you want both mats to get dirty? The point of the weather mats is that they're easier to clean and no need to shampoo like the carpet versions.

I put my stock mats under my weather mats to keep them clean and safe.

LeafMuranoDriver said:
baustin said:
erostratus said:
Hello,

Thanks!

Do you mean you put them under? Why would you want both mats to get dirty? The point of the weather mats is that they're easier to clean and no need to shampoo like the carpet versions.

I put my stock mats under my weather mats to keep them clean and safe.

I bought the Nissan rubber mats that are molded to fit and cover the foot wells. This protects the original carpet, and provides a 'container' to hold water, dirt, and other foreign objects that get into the car. The fabric mats sit on top of the rubber ones. It looks better than a rubber mat, provides something to catch debris, and keeps the feet from sliding around when wet. I lift the fabric mats out to shake off the dirt, and vacuum as needed.

Back