WeatherTech 2015 vs. 2106

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironmanco

I'm looking at getting the weathertech mats for my leaf. For some reason, weathertech has decided not to make the all weather mats for the 2016.

That being said, are there any changes in the footwell for the 2016 that would preclude me from using the 2015 mats in a 2016?

Thanks in advance.

I have the weathertech mats for my 2015, I got them because the Leaf OEM mats were on back order. The leaf OEM mats that my cousin got a month later were a much better value IMHO. I think they were half the cost and were deep like the floor liners from weather tech. The problem I have with them is that there are no deep groves so the water you bring into the car just sits there and then your pants get wet. Since you can't blast the heat non stop at your feet like you would in an ICE car for a long period any water in there tends to sit for a while in the winter. I actually keep a small towel under the seat that I'll use to dry it up and switch out when I get home.

Latest posts

Back