Lowering Springs Options

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coralchopper

My girlfriend just picked up her 2015 Leaf. Coming from a Mini Cooper, she is a little disappointed in the handling of the car.

I did a little research and it looks like the B16 Sentra springs will work. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, feedback from anyone that has loweredtheir Leafs would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I remember reading the b16 did not fit although it was close.

I went with the teins and they are ok. Great on smooth roads,handling is way better, not bad on bad roads but they have a little bounce in the rear over ripples. The fronts feel fine. I do keep my tires at max psi though.

I had an early 2015 and couldn't confirm if the coil overs or Springs would fit so I went the safer route. Fit no problem. If I was doing it now I would go meagen racing coil overs for sure. The teins are still a bit too high. I've been told the rear bump stops may be touching and need a trim causing my bounce I'll check that in the summer.

I also use to have a copper s. Until another mini E comes out that amazing handling won't be available on any BEV.

Back