Need Part # for Fog Light cover plate - Picture shown -

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBUYGAS

Hello All,

I have a friend who's Fog lights were stolen and he doesn't have the funds to replace them.

So he was hoping he can buy the black plugs.

Does anybody know the part # or have stock fog lights for sale (at a great price)

Thanks!

Sal

Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 6.22.58 PM.png

what the heck.stole the fog lights??Someone woke up 1 morning and said " Me going to steal some leaf fog lights today"

I live in NJ and I'm very close to NYC, This is a common practice, heard this happen many times. The replacement fog lights costs $250 each.

epic said:
what the heck.stole the fog lights??Someone woke up 1 morning and said " Me going to steal some leaf fog lights today"

Probably a little late here but I believe you are looking for part numbers 62257-3NA0A (LH) and 62256-3NA0A (RH).
Nissan prices these at $113.74 a piece so it's not a very practical solution unless you can source an aftermarket version through KeyStone or a similar company for less.
What interests me is that on my 2015 S the foglight hole filler is part of the bumper cover and is trimmed out for vehicles with foglights. I've seen on for examply the Versa where once you cut the filler out for the fogs there are no OEM options to fill the hole back up.

I found this .pdf through google made by what appears to be a Japanese company and they show the same part numbers and the fillers in their picture of the front bumper parts for reference: Jikencenter.co.jp

SLCSlugger said:
What interests me is that on my 2015 S the foglight hole filler is part of the bumper cover and is trimmed out for vehicles with foglights. I've seen on for examply the Versa where once you cut the filler out for the fogs there are no OEM options to fill the hole back up.

Basically, the LEAF is a throw away car. I don't think NIssan expected it to last 10 or more years. My 2015 also has the fog light fillers as part of the "bumper" cover. Its molded in place with tabs so its an easy break out. Don't want any more lights consuming the battery life however. Headlights work fine for me. I'm sure the change to a one piece filler in the cover was a cost saving move, and a good one.

What about a pair of 70mm LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) from EBay for less than $15? Even if not connected they would fill the holes.
I got these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pair-2-7-70mm-9-LED-DRL-Headlight-Daytime-Running-Light-Driving-Fog-Head-Lamp-/281721479845?hash=item4197e8a2a5&vxp=mtr

Back