Do you have any Bumper Stickers? - Post yours here!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBUYGAS

Here's my Bumper Stickers. What do you think?

ubuygas_bumper_stickers_sm.jpg

What was the problem?

kubel said:
I'll sit this one out considering the ****storm that followed last time I showed a picture of the hatch of my LEAF. :lol:

I'm 6'-5" 350lbs. When they see me they usually back down ;)

derkraut said:
I think you're looking to have your car "keyed" by a gas-hog driving Neanderthal. :roll:

Lasareath said:
Nice! You should put a seat belt on your dog!

greengate said:
I haven't had any problems.
I had an 80 grade choker chain on him, but he bit right through it.

( He was on loan to Pelican Bay, but I had to take him back.)

Attachments

• images-4.jpeg
    images-4.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 89
  • images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 89
TomT said:
I simply don't like stickers on any painted surface on any of my vehicles... The only exception is the HOV stickers.
Me either.

Only exception would be the small magnetic ones that show how many miles one has driven environmentally free, but I don't know where to purchase them.

I'm researching that now.

The only problem is that, at least on the 2011 and 2012, so many of the surfaces are aluminum...

greengate said:
Only exception would be the small magnetic ones that show how many miles one has driven environmentally free, but I don't know where to purchase them.

Those are the ones I hate. In NY & NJ you don't need HOV stickers! :)

TomT said:
I simply don't like stickers on any painted surface on any of my vehicles... The only exception is the HOV stickers.

greengate said:
TomT said:
Me either.

I'm researching that now.
You can use a sticker on a refrigerator magnet and make your own magnetic sticker. I get a lot of fairly large advertising refrigerator magnets in phone books and I keep them for use with stickers of my own. You can buy the refrigerator magnet material in larger sheets as well:
Thin & Flexible Magnetic Material Sheet 4-inch x 12-inch Black for Magnetizing Bumper Sticker
Avery Magnet Sheets, 8.5 x 11 Inches

These won't stick on the aluminum doors or hatch of my LEAF but they do stick on the quarter panels (I've tried it). If it is true that the doors of the 2013/2014 LEAFs are steel they would work for those.

My 4 Bumper Stickers are available now on all my websites below:

http://www.UBUYGAS.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
all4bumperstickers.png

Back