Can Left foot rest be more comfortable/wider?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlbrown

My left foot is aching sitting on the foot rest...seems its too narrow and too short and my foot doesn't have much wiggle room because of the trim piece sitting next to it...any ideas on how to make the foot more comfy there? I do wear a size 12 so yes..i have big feet! :D

I'm 6'-5" and wear size 49 Euro which is 15 to 15.5 and it doesn't bother me at all. Maybe you need better shoes?

I wear these: http://www.theshoemart.com/ecco-mens-track-ii-high-gtx-bison-bison/pvc-ecc-mxsbc-001954-00741_ecc_m_track_ii_high_gtx.html?gdftrk=gdfV27217_a_7c813_a_7c2213_a_7cECC_001954_d_00741_48_M&gclid=CK3tt5y2mrsCFYtQOgodcU0AgA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lol...no..i think i do have good shoes cause it only bothers me in the car...i do wear 12W and i am 6'2" and medium build..wider footprint overall i guess....btw i was just looking at your 1000w thread..holy smokes..that is some project...if i can just change the speakers..would be good enuff!

On a similar note...the seat position is uncomfortable on a longer trip (those 45-55mins trips to work)...adjusted it in all ways...my only solution there is to first get a seat wedge (i saw the seat bolt mod for thigh support but i think the seat wedge should be close enough and anyway can't do that on a 2013 S, bolt method is different) and then get a cushioned seat cover if that doesn't work...anyone tried anything else there?

Lasareath said:
I'm 6'-5" and wear size 49 Euro which is 15 to 15.5 and it doesn't bother me at all. Maybe you need better shoes?

I wear these: http://www.theshoemart.com/ecco-mens-track-ii-high-gtx-bison-bison/pvc-ecc-mxsbc-001954-00741_ecc_m_track_ii_high_gtx.html?gdftrk=gdfV27217_a_7c813_a_7c2213_a_7cECC_001954_d_00741_48_M&gclid=CK3tt5y2mrsCFYtQOgodcU0AgA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe it's the angle that your sitting at?

The Leaf sits you higher up than the 5 series did. Isn't the 5 series more laid back?

Yeah the 1000 watts is way overkill. 50 by 4 and 300 in the trunk would have been plenty. The additional 500 watts is just for showing off! LOL

I'm 6'3" with U.S. size 12 shoes and I do also find that spot slightly uncomfortable. I kind of have to hit it just right/ignore it. It's not the biggest deal, but I do find it to be a small annoyance as well.

Ever finish modifying it atlbrown? Pics? Description? Its uncomfortable for me too but i was never sure what to do with it (size 15)

Back