WeatherTech Floor Liners installed in 2013 Leaf w/ photos

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bateman

Based on this thread, I went ahead and ordered the WeatherTech Floor Liners for my 2013 Leaf. I ordered them online Wednesday night and they showed up Saturday morning!

I was a bit surprised at what actually arrived, as this is a substantially different product than the thicker, rubber WeatherTech "all weather mats" that I have in my other car.

The floor liners are made of a thinner plastic, although they still appear very durable. The color - at least the black - is very close to the feel and color of the factory materials used in the vehicle. I've seen people question the floor design as being different in a 2012 vs 2013. All I can say is that they are a perfect fit for the floor in my 2013 Leaf SV.

The driver's side attaches at the normal floor mat anchors but neither side felt like it was going anywhere. At first look, I'm impressed with them. We'll see how they hold up this winter to snow, slush, boots, and shoes. Here's the link to order them: http://www.weathertech.com/nissan/2013/leaf/floorliner-digitalfit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

x62Mtom.jpg

Driver Side:
NuIajVn.jpg

znY0TA2.jpg

SAJ8Vo4.jpg

Passenger Side:
kYlRNIs.jpg

pbELq91.jpg

Those B@$tards!!! they said 2 months they'll be available. why didn't they say two weeks?, I just got my $85 LEAF ones!!!! - I Could have waited two weeks!!!!! and nobody emailed me. they said they would email me when they were available.

The $85 Nissan LEAF ones are still sealed in the box that arrived here 5 days ago, I'm going to return them because I just bought these.

Lasareath said:
The $85 Nissan LEAF ones are still sealed in the box that arrived here 5 days ago, I'm going to return them because I just bought these.

I'm seeing that these are $110. Did the price change, or are you guys just saying you prefer these?

goaliepride said:
Lasareath said:

I'm seeing that these are $110. Did the price change, or are you guys just saying you prefer these?

You can usually find OEM accessories for 20% off on eBay or on some dealer-affiliated sites.

I don't have the WeatherTechs but I am sure they are superior to the $85 LEAF ones. WeatherTechs are usually the best.

goaliepride said:
Lasareath said:

The JUKE ones are the same price for just the front and $180 for all 4

http://www.weathertech.com/nissan/2013/juke/floorliner-digitalfit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe the Juke rear will fit on the Leaf!?

LeftieBiker said:
Are they really made in the US? because $110 for front (only) floor 'liners' is a bit steep...

Got mine today. They feel a little thin, thinner than what I had in my other cars. But they still look very nice.

The Nissan accessories place where I got the other ones said I can mail them back for a refund.

leaf_weathertechs.jpg

We very nearly ordered these for our Prius PHEV, but will probably go with Their trim-able all-weather rubber mats for both Prius and Leaf instead. Why? because it seems like it would be like having your feet in a cat's litter box -just hard plastic and debris, no carpet. If they put a few substantial strips of coarse bristles on the surface in the appropriate places, this would be a greet product...

LeftieBiker said:
We very nearly ordered these for our Prius PHEV, but will probably go with Their trim-able all-weather rubber mats for both Prius and Leaf instead. Why? because it seems like it would be like having your feet in a cat's litter box -just hard plastic and debris, no carpet. If they put a few substantial strips of coarse bristles on the surface in the appropriate places, this would be a greet product...

I agree; that's why I went with the Nissan carpet version (one of the few accessories I bought WITH the car). Besides, the "Leaf" logo looks nice :D

LeftieBiker said:
I have a set of Husky weather mats for a Prius Plug-in I'm trying to get rid of (only used for less than a year, so they are in really good shape), includes front, rear and trunk cover. I'd be more than willing to get rid of them for a cheap price if you are interested (make an offer). They are very heavy, and back in their original box.

As for the LEAF, I'm not sure what other options we have. I have been buying Husky mats for all my cars, but this is the first time they weren't available. I'll have to ping Husky before deciding on the Weathertechs, but at least we have an option now. When dealing with a lot of snow, these are a must have for sure.

Thanks to your post, I just ordered mine. Thanks for letting us know they've begun production for the 2013's. Definitely worth waiting for!

Received mine, and while really expensive, I'm happy with the quality and fit. Very happy I waited and didn't get the older Nissan OEM rubber mats.

My WeatherTechs have been working Great! even though I wish they were a little taller on the back edge where my heels are. There is still carpet exposed there and while climbing into the LEAF if I'm not careful my heels will hit the carpet.

I am not going to buy the rear. I really don't want to spend the $70

wow, they must have released the 2nd row mats the day after I ordered mine or something. Considering how small they are, not worth $70 unless you deal with a lot of passengers in your backseat.

Had people in my back seat twice in 6 months. Pretty sure in winter time there will be nobody in the back seat. Should be fine.

Back