Survey - $25 Amazon gift card for one lottery winner

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are a company located in California and are interested in learning about the ideal navigation features owners of electric vehicles would want. A quick survey has been designed and we encourage you to participate in the survey. There is also a $25 Amazon gift card for one lucky winner in the lottery should you decide to participate.

The survey has two blocks of questions. In one block (consisting of 5 questions) you will be asked to choose between two different sets of navigation packages with each package containing 3 features. Select the one that you find is most appealing to you. In the next block (again consisting of 5 packages) you will have to again choose from 2 different packages except that this time a price variable has been thrown in. Again choose the package for each of the questions that you feel suits you the best. The link to the survey is:

https://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_42uFBH8fl79UbFq

Help us understand what you want and we can help you better. Looking forward to all your responses.

Don't look too hard since I, clearly, am going to win it! :lol:

One of the interesting things about the different survey scenarios was what they were offering, with some differences such as optimum routing calculation, was largely what Carwings is already doing... I still wonder what Nissan thinks they can charge for Carwings once the three years is up.

mwalsh said:
Well that wasn't too painful. I'll go figure out what I want from Amazon now. ;) :lol:

I took the survey as well, TeleNav should be applauded for their efforts to get into this market early.

Just a reminder that the survey closes EOB Friday. Please forward the survey to other EV owners who may not be on this forum!
Thanks.

EricBayArea said:
Done. Quite a confusing survey layout but I managed to finish it.

I agree, I thought I had a browser issue. They need to restructure the layout if they want accuracy and people to finish.

Back