All Information Feeds

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasLeaf

I keep getting this dialog box popping up for no apparent reason on the infotainment screen entitled "All information Feeds". The box has a half screen map with the other half containing Done and Replay buttons. I can't really get anything when I hit the buttons and I have to hit one of the hard buttons (Map, Audio, etc.) to close out the box.

Having this box pop up all the time gets pretty annoying. I have searched this forum and the internet but I can't find any reference to this issue. Does anyone know why I'm getting this dialog box and how I can get it to quit popping up?

The issue is still VERY annoying. The “All Information Feeds” dialogue box pops up several times for no apparent reason on almost every trip. I really wish I could get someone that knows what’ causing this to post a reply,

I took the car to the dealer on this issue thinking something someone familiar with Nissan AV systems would be to tell me what this is and how to fix it. The dealer didn’t know what is going on and wanted me to leave the car. I told them I didn’t want to leave the car for something that might only require an explanation. The service representative gave me Customer Affaires number to call.

After talking to three different people the Connected Services reprentative told me leave the car at the dealer. The rep said that there may be something broke in the AV system causing this issue.

I took my 2018 Leaf into the dealership for its' annual checkup. I told the service writer to figure out why the "All Information Feeds" dialog box keeps popping up and make it stop. When I got the car back I was told that I get the "All Information Feeds" dialog whenever the Nav unit is downloading and the service tech changed the download interval from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.

I found where the download interval time is set and I changed it to 120 minutes but I am still getting annoyed by the "All Information Feeds" box popping up. The lack of response I have received on this thread makes me feel like I'm the only one in the world than keeps getting this dialog box popping up. I guess I'm going to have to do some more research on what exactly is the information that the Nam unit is downloading and to try to figure out how to control what the unit downloads.

I have a 2013 SL. The screen that you cite seems to be the one I see when I finish listening to my energy performance feed. I have it set up to report daily when I start off. After it gives me the last data point, I see that screen. Somehow the system thinks it reported to you and wants you to listen again or clear screen.

I have an info feeds setup screen in my Menu - Carwings. Have you looked there? The system has about 15 different feeds, of which only 2 or 3 seem useful. Could someone have set them to all update? I don’t what that receiving all the feeds would resemble. I think a button exists to clear or reset.

Back