Can camera experience be changed on 2015 leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreaderus

I have the SL and I want to when I go around a corner go to the angle view I am driving on, and also when I slow down want my camera view to go on. It seems it cannot be changed at all. my buddies SUV when he turns a corner changes on its own.

Are these set to one option without ability to configure?

I don't think you can change how the cameras are displayed. Personally, I would like to have the option of full screen for the rear camera when backing up. The full size display in my 2011 was much better for seeing what was behind and judging distances. I have searched the manual and gone through all of the menus I can find, but am not able to change the defaults (other than brightness and contrast).

Gerry

I am always amazed how humans are never satisfied, no matter how much they have... Did he ever think that he should not be watching the camera screen on the dash while he is driving? I would love to hear the guy's defense that he crashed into another car because he was busy watching the "safety" cameras!!!

@powersurge: quite the ignorant reply. The options to display or not display the camera settings, which we paid for, when buying the car is a valid question. Other camera systems in cars can do this. I don't think its that unreasonable a question :)

Back