Setting android phone to play music via Bluetooth

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goixiz

I have a samsung sg3 and it works great as I can make and receive calls and use as carcam...

I a canceling my xm radio and plan to use my spotify or my mp3s from my phone for audio/music. And like to know if there is a setup guide to connect my phones music via Bluetooth (by selection if desired). And not change the actual phone Bluetooth currently setup to make and receive calls.

2014 SV model

^^^I don't think so.

Bluetooth connectivity options is very much a matter of what is built into the vehicle.
I think LEAF lumps it all together.

Some older Nissan's like my 2009 Altima offer phone call Bluetooth, but do not even support music streaming via Bluetooth. (at least not that I can find, please let me know if I am wrong)

goixiz said:
And not change the actual phone Bluetooth currently setup to make and receive calls
I'm not sure what this means.

Have you tried just playing music while the phone is connected via bluetooth? It may already be configured.

I have my phone setup to make & receive calls, as well as stream music through the car's stereo. It all works. But I have no idea how that may affect any current setup that you already have.

You should not have to change anything. A blue-tooth connection is a blue-tooth connection regardless of what you use it for. You just need to hit the aux button and the first option should be the phone.

MikeinDenver said:
You should not have to change anything. A blue-tooth connection is a blue-tooth connection regardless of what you use it for. You just need to hit the aux button and the first option should be the phone.

OP does not say what model they have: S, SV or SL. Model S will not stream audio BT.

Back