Carwings Problems In Brand New Car

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owayneo

Is anyone else having problems getting hooked up to Carwings. I've been trying since Saturday and they have "escalated" my issue, but continue to tell me, each time I call, that it will be 24 to 48 hours before they can get back to me. :twisted:

No, but it's possible your dealer didn't properly (or at all) activate Carwings as part of the PDI.

Google for:
site:mynissanleaf.com tcm carwings
site:mynissanleaf.com pdi carwings

I went thru some Carwings stuff while sitting at my dealer, including signing into my account online. I believe it worked when I drove off the lot or within a day (my memory's foggy on this). My salesperson knew what to do as I believe she told me about the TCM/TCU prior to me picking up the car. It came from a VERY high volume Leaf dealer.

Hi im new to the forum i have had my leaf for just over two weeks now. I have been trying for two weeks to set up CARWINGS and it just will not have any of it. Took it back to the garage they rest to tcu or what ever it is lol and the car now talks to what ever it talks to. But i can not log into the CARWINGS app nor the website the app says no car connected to the account yet it is all set up correct, and on the website it still says i need to wait for the conformation email!!! two weeks down the line still not working LOOSING FAITH WITH NISSAN VERY FAST!!!

I went through similar issues. Dealer has to set it up right and mine was "rusty" on how to do it. They didn't get it right so I called Nissan and they did whatever on their end. It took a couple of day but it worked after that.

They have been though all stuff from there end, deleted my account 7 times now still not working after two weeks and endless phone calls. Driving me mad now trying and trying and getting no where!! I want to go on a longish trip next tuesday and would like carwings to plan my trip for charging etc.... but know it wont happen.

Take it to another dealer that knows what they are doing. Mine had to put it on their computer and reboot the car with new settings. That is about the extent that I know.
I then had to call Nissan (1-877-664-2738). The system is somewhat complicated and I don't pretend to know how it all fits together. There is a CARWINGS Pin and Password that is set to the car. Then there is your online portal CARWINGS website User ID and Password. They are not the same! All this has to match your telematics. For instance, I type my User ID as bbrowncods and the dealer typed it as BBROWNCODS on the portal. It didn't work. They have to be identical.
There are three numbers associated with the telematics module. Nissan wanted those from me and they walked me through the menus on the nav screen to get to them. I think they had one of those numbers wrong because within hours of giving them that info it all worked.

Also, look on page 1-11 of your Nav system owners manual (2014) to get some more details on user ID and Password.

That has been done its been all rebooted etc... the dealer i got it from is one of the main Nissan dealers etc...

Back