How do I disable automatic call pick up

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leafdom

I have my iPhone paired with my s-model non navi Leaf via bluetooth. Works fine. However, whenever my wife starts the car and i'm in the house on my cell phone the Leaf auto-magically picks up the call on the car and I lose it on my phone, this is very irritating. How can I change the settings on the Leaf so that it does not automatically pick up the calls on my phone? I cannot seem to figure out how to do this.

Thanks!

Leafdom said:
How can I change the settings on the Leaf so that it does not automatically pick up the calls on my phone?
I think the quickest, easiest thing to do would be to disable Bluetooth on your phone when you're not in the car, unless you need it for something at home. If your iPhone is of recent vintage, you can use Siri. Just activate her and say something like: "turn off Bluetooth" and she does so. Similarly to turn it back on.

Alternatively, disable Bluetooth in the car when you're not using it, unless your wife needs it for her phone. Suggest checking your owners manual for how to do this. On my LEAF, it is buried in the NAV menus but I don't know about the S models.

Have to agree. You are just running more power for nothing. On Droid, there is a button on screen you hit to switch to phone so it would be at worse a momentary annoyance

Ok thanks, there is a way to disable bluetooth on the car, but if I do want to make a call that is hard to change quickly whereas it is very easy on the iPhone so I have done that, thanks for the tip.

Back