Survey Vampires

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny this came up to the top. I almost got some sweet, sweet cheese on Friday when I got a call from RDS about a study starting today in Seal Beach - $125 for three hours of driving new cars. How cool would that be? So she asks me all the usual boilerplate questions, then puts me on hold for a couple of minutes. I thought I'd locked it, and she'd come back on and tell me what time to be there. But she comes back on and instead tells me that the group they'd want me for is full. Sigh. Missed it by '' that much. So I'm wait-listed now in case of dropouts. :cry:

mwalsh said:
Funny this came up to the top. I almost got some sweet, sweet cheese on Friday when I got a call from RDS about a study starting today in Seal Beach - $125 for three hours of driving new cars. How cool would that be? So she asks me all the usual boilerplate questions, then puts me on hold for a couple of minutes. I thought I'd locked it, and she'd come back on and tell me what time to be there. But she comes back on and instead tells me that the group they'd want me for is full. Sigh. Missed it by '' that much. So I'm wait-listed now in case of dropouts. :cry:

Yeah, me too. In fact, I missed out by a few hours by being out on a bike ride and missing their first call, even though I'd given them my cell number as primary. My son got in on Day 2 of the survey, though, due to his owning a CRV. I don't know, but I think they might be testing the same cars. The guy told me that the LEAF group was full for males, though they still needed females at the time. Dori told me that she got in, though. I got wait listed and missed out on another group with a different research company earlier in March, too. Too many EV drivers out there in So Cal now, I guess. But that's a good thing, too. :D

Focus group cheese available. Can't make it myself, but enjoy if you get in:

Nissan Leaf Owner Focus Group Opportunity

Earn $150 just for giving us your opinion about your Leaf

ASK Survey Center is currently scheduling appointments for an upcoming Morpace focus group study. We are looking for Leaf Owners to tell us about what they want in their next new vehicle. Your opinions are vital in helping to develop future vehicle technology that continues to meet your needs.

We are conducting this research in Costa Mesa, CA. This focus group will take place on Sunday, October 26 at Noon. Your participation would take about 2 hours. You will be answering questions about your current vehicle/s and your future vehicle needs. You would receive $150.00 at the conclusion of the experience.

SPACE IS LIMITED SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT US NOW!

Please contact Carla at the ASK Survey Center appointment center at (800) 644-4275 to learn more information and schedule your appointment. We will ask you a series of questions to ensure you qualify for this research before scheduling your appointment.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!

ASK Survey Center is a marketing research firm that collects consumer opinions. We depend regularly on consumers to provide feedback and information to help our clients make important decisions about the products they make and the services they offer. If you would not like to receive emails about upcoming studies in the future, please call us directly at 714-750-7566 or simply send an email with remove in the subject line to [email protected]

I'm actually doing a survey with that group for a different upcoming vehicle (I can't say which one)... They paid us $250 on Friday to evaluate prototypes and competitors, and another $200 on this Sunday for a focus group if you were selected after Friday's session (I was)....

mwalsh said:
Focus group cheese available. Can't make it myself, but enjoy if you get in:

What does one have to do to get on the "super consumer" list, where someone's willing to pay you hundreds of dollars to express your opinion? That's one hell of an opinion! Is this just something that happens in certain zip codes?

Nubo said:
What does one have to do to get on the "super consumer" list, where someone's willing to pay you hundreds of dollars to express your opinion? That's one hell of an opinion! Is this just something that happens in certain zip codes?
It seems as if it helps to live in Southern California...

Back