Time to charge for quick charge should be displayed

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmp647

time to charge estimate should include quick charge time not just 240v and 120v times
should be on the main screen and on th iphone app

climate control screen should display system consumption along with fan sped and face/foot /def and temp when you hit the status button

that way you dont have to toggle between zero emiision/energy button and the status button

Plus, depending on any number of variables, different quick chargers will stop (or effectively switch to Level II charge rates) at different "percent-full" points, ranging from 80% to 90%, which further complicates the matter. I just assume I am going to spend about a half hour at any DCFC that I stop at. If adequately anticipated, it is the perfect amount of time to tidy up the car, check email and maybe the web :), and make a phone call!

I understand your points but the thing is it is possible just look at Tesla charge rate screens , they give time to full while charging at any rate...... home 110, HPC, or supercharger

the car determines and controls the charge rate at a chademo DCQC and the car can estimate the remaining time to 80% or 100% no question about it.
it works on 120v and on various levels of 240V charging.

it should be available information, its very important to know for a customer ( how long to 80%, and how long to full)

The Sumitomo (Nissan) DC's count how long has passed, the Eaton brand DC machines do count down the time to 80-100% (what ever level they are programmed to stop)

Back