NissanConnectEV forgetting userID and password

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreatScott

Hi everyone. I'm a new 2017 leaf owner and have an occasional issue with my leaf not responding to status update requests form the owners portal web site.

I've had my leaf for about a month now, and it seems to occasionally forget the NissanConnectEV userID and password. I've had to re-enter it 3 times now in the past month. Granted I only have a few data points, but there doesn't seem to be a pattern as to when this happens. A few days ago it was charging, and I was checking the charge level every 30-minutes or so via the owners portal when all of a sudden the car stopped providing data. After several attempts, I went out to the car and checked the login info in the NissanConnectEV settings, and sure enough, the userID and password fields were blank. I typed them in (again), and I could again read charge status via the owners portal.

Has anyone else had this problem and know of a fix, or at least what might be causing it?

Thanks!

Back