When does Nissan Connect EV update for "Driving Records"?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelb

Hi,
I searched the forums but couldn't find the answer. When does Nissan Connect EV update the data for "Driving Records" and "Eco Drive Evaluation"? Mine hasn't updated in a few days and I'd like to see some current data. Is there a way to force an update?

In case you are curious why I'm looking for this data, I recently had my heater control unit replaced and since the replacement my range was TERRIBLE (first day back, I drove about 28.5 miles using 74% of the battery (same drive usually uses maybe 40%)! Next day, I drove about 27 miles again and used 66%. Since then, most of the days were very cold (around 0F) and I've been getting about 20 miles with 43% of battery). And now I haven't had any data for a couple of days.

Let me know. Thanks,
Mike

I am pretty sure it updates once per 24-hour period. Of course that required your TCU to be functioning properly. There is a common thread of 3G TCUs working for a period of time and then suddenly they no longer work. You can read up in this thread:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21573

Thanks for the info. I'll look into that. I can connect to the car (get status, start charging / heating) but the last update to "Driving Records" was for 2017/03/13 (3 days ago now).

michelb said:
Thanks for the info. I'll look into that. I can connect to the car (get status, start charging / heating) but the last update to "Driving Records" was for 2017/03/13 (3 days ago now).

That's not uncommon: the driving records usually lag by a couple of days.

michelb said:
I'll bet you $5 if you remove the negative terminal from your lead-acid battery for 5 minutes and replace it and then plug your car in to charge; that your driving history and Carwings will all update before the end of the day. A little theory I've been working on :cool:

VitaminJ said:
michelb said:
I'll bet you $5 if you remove the negative terminal from your lead-acid battery for 5 minutes and replace it and then plug your car in to charge; that your driving history and Carwings will all update before the end of the day. A little theory I've been working on :cool:

I'll try it out and let you know. Thanks,

Mike

Didn't get to try disconnecting. I haven't left work yet but "Driving Records" now showing some info for past 3 days (including my morning commute today).

Back