range loss club

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apvbguy

I found this on Facebook, maybe some of you would find it worth a look

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ev-club-of-the-south/leaf-bar-losers-club/188179158043114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Same here... 'Disgrace Book' ...Your better off leaving that soul depleting hole in the internet IMO. :D
Realizing some have issues with Range...
So far (fingers crossed) my 2013 still fully charges to the exact same GID count (261 via Leaf-DD) since the day I picked it up over a year ago.
So far I am happy.

A synopsis would be good. :)

the link works for me, it is part of a group and maybe since y'all aren't in the group you can't see it. briefly it is just a collection of atlanta leaf owners issues with degradation. there isn't anything that is on the level of earth shattering revelations, I just thought that some would find it interesting

apvbguy said:
the link works for me, it is part of a group and maybe since y'all aren't in the group you can't see it. briefly it is just a collection of atlanta leaf owners issues with degradation. there isn't anything that is on the level of earth shattering revelations, I just thought that some would find it interesting

then it should take you to a link where you can sign up would it not?

DaveinOlyWA said:
apvbguy said:

then it should take you to a link where you can sign up would it not?
that is a question only facebook could address.

Back