Route Planner-Carwings

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer2000

Trying to make use of the Route Planner on Carwings....tried the Google Sent-To-Car but it sucked up my data on my personal plan so fast that I'm going back to the RoutePlanner on Carwings...although Google seemed MUCH easier...

Questions:

On the Carwings Website..sometimes when I hit "Send Navigation to the Car"...it never makes it... Any ideas?

Also...is there an easy way to delete routes once sent...

Finally...they all just list as Route 1, Route 2, etc even though I am naming the routes on my computer before sending to my car...is there a way to make the Route title show up instead of this generic Route numbering??? Makes it pretty hard to remember which route is which....

I've just started playing with it myself, but at a guess: are you subscribed to the Planner Routes? I noticed my car is subscribed to Route 1, but not the others.

I think the idea is you save your routes in the planner, then you send them to the car using Route 1, 2, .. 5. Once in the car, you can save them in our address book.

Back