Carwings alert SMS and email

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maini

Looks like I can have only one cellphone number and one email ID to get these alerts on. Both my wife and I use the car.. has anyone figured out getting alerts on multiple phones and email IDs??

For the SMS message, you should be able to do that by creating a google voice account. I haven't used GV yet, but I know you can forward messages to other devices, assuming you can go to two devices at the same time.

For e-mail, you would need to use an e-mail provider that could forward to two addresses at the same time. If you have Exchange/Outlook at work, you could likely setup a server-side rule to accomplish this.

swaltner said:
For the SMS message, you should be able to do that by creating a google voice account. I haven't used GV yet, but I know you can forward messages to other devices, assuming you can go to two devices at the same time.

For e-mail, you would need to use an e-mail provider that could forward to two addresses at the same time. If you have Exchange/Outlook at work, you could likely setup a server-side rule to accomplish this.

Thanks for the suggestions... I wonder why Nissan does not think this is very important enough to have a multi users..

Can you have multiple accounts for the same vehicle? For our Focus Electric & Fusion Energi we have two accounts set up with two different e-mails & phone numbers that each can access the vehicle.

Back