CarWings statistical data updating?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XeonPony

When do they do it! I see average of a 2 to 3 day gap, I've had the car now for over a week yet only show two data points, at this rate it is compleatly useles!

Is the web site slow to update but the data corelated daily?

this makes no soding sense!

I see it uploading data to nissan when I turn it on so what gives? Any one know?

The "Driving History" section on the carwings web site almost always lags behind by about 2 days. If you're getting some data you should eventually see all your driving history. The data is properly tied to the correct day when it does show up on the web site.

Ok thats good to know thanks, hate to see all the juicy stats wasted (I'm a states whore, I log every little channel of data I can put a sensore on 99% of the time!)

Is the "data lag" getting worse? For instance, as of today (dec 10) my most recent data on the carwings site is 6 days old (Dec 4). I'd be curious to know if everyone's data is stuck there or if there is variability to that across owners?

Yup.....it appears that Carwings is getting further and further behind with updating data. If I had to pay for it, I would never subscribe to that POS. With today's technology, it is a joke. :roll:

chimpfreq said:
Is the "data lag" getting worse? For instance, as of today (dec 10) my most recent data on the carwings site is 6 days old (Dec 4). I'd be curious to know if everyone's data is stuck there or if there is variability to that across owners?

Yes, I'm stuck at Dec 4 also. It's usually been about 1-2 days behind when I've checked in the past.

When I got in touch with Nissan (online) they indicated it might be a software issue with the vehicle that required a software update....so I have to bring it in for servicing now (grumble). I will repost if and when this gets done and if it "solved" the issue
:roll:

chimpfreq said:
When I got in touch with Nissan (online) they indicated it might be a software issue with the vehicle that required a software update....so I have to bring it in for servicing now (grumble). I will repost if and when this gets done and if it "solved" the issue
:roll:

My data is still stuck at 12/4. Maybe my LEAF has a software issue too? hmm....

Anyone else out there looking at their carwings driving data? Just wondering if it is universal lag time issue ...is everyone stuck at Dec 4? :?:

My Carwings data was last updated with my morning commute on Dec 4, so I just used the "EV Customer Support Link" at http://www.nissanusa.com/apps/contactus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to chat with someone at Nissan. They were not aware of a global outage on the Carwings web site but looked into my account.

She did an "admin refresh" on my account, then called me on the phone and walked me through a couple troubleshooting items on the car. Items checked included:

- Carwings Settings -> Information Feed Settings -> Download Automatically Interval - Changed from Never to Power On
- Verified Carwings Settings -> Service Reminders was enabled
- Forced update of charging stations Near Me
- Verified "Share data with Nissan" checkboxes were enabled
- Selected "Send ID and Password" from the Carwings->Sign In screen

The web site can take 24 hours to get updated, so the plan is for her to call me back on Monday to see if my account is still having trouble. I don't know if this addressed the issue for me or if the "admin refresh" is also required to address the issue, but wanted to document the tasks that they have you do if you contact Nissan for assistance on this issue.

The main point being that Nissan isn't aware of any global outage on Carwings. That's not to say that there aren't a bunch of people that aren't getting updates currently. Obviously, that's the case since several of us are stuck with the last update at Dec 3 or 4.

Strangely enough I think I am noticing that my "regional rankings" are changing....inferring that some data is getting updated...just not mine (or several others who have posted here). I will be interested to see how long this lasts...i am getting the "software update" on saturday....

It's stuck here as well on the Carwings web site, to December 4.

However, in the car, the Nissan lady tells me about some more recent statistics of mine. So data is being recorded on the other end at least. Just not being displayed on the website.

+1 on Dec 4. Is this common to go more than a week? I've had, since June, no less than 2 days and normally about 4, but never like this. Seems like enough people have already called in, but I'm still waiting, too. I'll give them a buzz today.

Back