iPhone app not currently working?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mwalsh said:
Anyone having problems with the OP via the LEAF iPhone app today? I can log in off the web but the app keeps giving me a password error (even though I know it's entered correctly).
I have been having the same problem for the last many hours. Online access on my desktop is working fine otherwise. In fact I called Nissan customer service to report this issue. I was told that the fix for this issue is in progress and may take 48-72 hours. By the way, it was their supervisor who was called by the rep to respond to my questions. Hoping Nissan CS is correct in their assessment, for once.

mwalsh said:
Anyone having problems with the OP via the LEAF iPhone app today? I can log in off the web but the app keeps giving me a password error (even though I know it's entered correctly).
What pw do you use I have never been able to get the phone app working. App say wrong pw or user name. I have used the carwings login from my car and the web site pw still same error?

Back