ZenCar level 2 charger and 110v with fault light

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pismo61

I have a fault light that wont go off and will not charge.Anybody know if these reset? Ive plugged into different outlets with same result.The light is solid yellow with a solid red.I dont have the manual. Also this is not connected to the Leaf(connected it does nothing also).Public charging works fine.Its been 24 hrs now. :|

If the car charges normally when connected to other EVSE units, but not with your EVSE unit, then the first assumption is there is a fault with your EVSE unit. You will need to contact where it was purchased from, or buy another EVSE unit to replace it. Do you have the original 110v EVSE that came with the car?

OP, to be clear, the reason by baustin keeps referring to EVSE is because that's what they are, including your Zencar unit.

For L1 and L2 AC charging, the charger is on-board the car. The external unit is an EVSE. See http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?p=539011#p539011.

No,dont have the original EVSE.Ill just get another one.I think its toast.Ill keep it and mess around with it for awhile.Just not sure if they reset.

Back