Does the 2018 Nissan Leaf only heats remotely?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pancello

Hi! I'm new in this forum :) Although I already read A LOT from here and your experiences! Thank you very very much!

I've been searching for this info but I haven't yet found. I'm from Portugal and summer is coming... I'd be glad to remotely freshen my car before entering, but no matter what temperature I set on the app, the leaf only heats even more instead of using the AC!

Am I missing something? I checked on the manual, I searched all the menus... And I can't understand this...

Thank you for your help and congratulations for this amazing forum!

Possibly, it is like the Leaf from previous years. Somewhere in the NAV system menus is the option to set the desired cabin temperature for remote activation. When you activate the remote climate control, the car applies either heat or AC to bring the temperature to the requested set point. The 2018 may be different, or have additional options, but I would start with the options in the NAV menu system.

Yeah I read about it but I'm pretty much certain there is no option to set the temperature for remote climate control like in the previous leafs... Which is strange!

What I saw is the climate start timer, but i guess that's a different thing, starting the climate control on specific pre-defined days and hours...

Back