After short i'm having a slow charge and range issues.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markokk888

Hello, i'm new to this forum it's quite a nice place and i'm very happy that there is a whole community for this amazing car :)

But i have a problems with the car i have. Nissan leaf 2012, the actual battery status and the cells is about 70% health. But there is a issue i had a short somewhere inside and after that the car wont start. Had to take to the official authorized nissan service in my country, They had to replace this part : "Nissan Leaf 292C03NA0B DC DC junction box" but after that instead of 130km range the car only charges at about 50km range and on the fast charger it takes forever to do it i don't know what is going on the battery seems fine but i lost more than a half range and in 40 minutes on a fast charger the car did managed to take only 3 kw and the amperage is dropping down drastically when charging what is going on ? i think it also showing a wrong charge level. No error codes are showing up and the nissan service don't know what to do i don't know if they just stupid or they ripping my off i'm really sad because of this :( and i don't know what to do. did anyone had similar issue or anyone know where to look and what to do ?

Back