Iphone blue tooth volume

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyromancy5

Is there a way to make the volume from my Bluetooth louder? With the iPhone volume at max, it is still much lower than the radio. The stereo doesn't have different volume settings for each mode. I'm just curious if anyone here has found a way on the car or in the phone to help normalize this variation.

P.S. already using soundcheck for music and it helped a little, but podcasts does not have this function.

I found that hitting the Volume Up and Down buttons while the GPS voice is talking will let me adjust the level in the NAV system separate from the radio volume. Maybe there is something similar for Bluetooth volume levels.

I use an android phone, and it has a volume level for media output that is separate from the phone volume. It warns me about possible hearing damage if I turn it above 60% when the bluetooth earpiece is connected.

GerryAZ said:
If you have the NAV system (SV or SL models), there are menu settings for volume levels for each function (route guidance, Bluetooth, warnings, etc.).

I do have an SL. Can you share where this menu is? I thought I had been through the whole dang thing. It definitely keeps the same volume when I go from Bluetooth to radio, and doesn't "save" volume setting for each individual source.

pyromancy5 said:
GerryAZ said:
If you have the NAV system (SV or SL models), there are menu settings for volume levels for each function (route guidance, Bluetooth, warnings, etc.).

I do have an SL. Can you share where this menu is? I thought I had been through the whole dang thing. It definitely keeps the same volume when I go from Bluetooth to radio, and doesn't "save" volume setting for each individual source.

On my 2015 (I think 2011 was the same):
1. Touch MENU key.
2. Touch SETTINGS icon.
3. Touch "Volume & Beeps" icon.
4. Set base volume levels for each item.

GerryAZ, Thanks for that. This is the same menu I was familiar with. Unfortunately, there still is no way to set radio/ bluetooth volumes at different levels.

I'm not sure why my iPhone plays back so low on Bluetooth, but it's +10 higher than I set the radio, and I get blasted by NPR when I change over. :lol:

Back