Chademo Charging not working

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enzleaf

I recently drove my 2013 Leaf from Northern California to Southern California (500 Miles) using Chademo Chargers and L2 chargers along the way. Unfortunately the battery was at it's upper limit of temperature the entire time due to a heat wave during the drive. Now, 4 days later I have tried to use a Chademo charger (EvGo) and it simply stops charging after 1 minute.
I am desperately sad about this because I moved into an apartment without any way of charging at home and the quick charger is at a nearby grocery store. WIthout the Chademo, I may have to forfeit being an EV owner.

See if you can find another QC station and try charging there. I suspect there is a problem with that particular charging station. The car will terminate charging if there are communication issues between car and QC station.

GerryAZ said:
See if you can find another QC station and try charging there. I suspect there is a problem with that particular charging station. The car will terminate charging if there are communication issues between car and QC station.

+1

Thanks for the idea, but this is not fixing it. The same thing happened, this time with Blink.

I would have downloaded leaf spy, but I don't have an android device so it would have been a hassle. I took my car to the dealer for a diagnosis, I will post what they determine for the car.
It's under warranty, so hopefully all will be well.

Back