Navigation screen problem

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abcdabcd

I have a strange problem in Nissan Leaf sv 2012 in its navigation screen !!!
When the car is switched off totally the screen moves open and close continuously without stopping at all and when starting car switching it on the problem disappears ? This problem is strange and I hope any one can help me how to solve this problem if any has faced it before
Only in the case of power off .
I hate this problem because it's consuming the battery life and I lost one bar since this problem happend before one month till now .
Now the battery bars are 9 including the red two bars instead of 12 bars .
I hope Nissan will pronounce the solution for increasing battery capacity ( bars ) to 12 bars by replacing cells units instead of replacing the whole battery as its common for the time being but I doubt that replacing the battery is the only solution and I'm sure Nissan is smart enough not to loose its leafs customers by asking battery replacement to increase bars
Hope any one can support

There is a topic here on the screen problem - hopefully someone will link it for you. (I can't recall the title.) It is not, however, affecting the battery pack capacity. That drop in bars would be happening regardless.

Back