need help with LeafSpy Service Screen error code interpretation

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wltrbrgr

I recently bought used 2012 SL with 37k miles.
Kinda wish I ran LeafSpy on it before buying, but...overall performance is good so far.

Am concerned about these Service Screen messages in LeafSpy, I get the following codes when I hit the Run DTCs button:

C1109 0008 ABS Battery Voltage Abnormal BRC-75
U110D 0108 ABS E-Driven Intelligent Brake Comm BRC-130
B2562 0008 BCM Low Voltage BCS-69
C1707 0008 BCM Low Pressure RL WT-26
C1A62 0108 BRAKE Control Mod Pwr Supply BR-53
C1A6E 0108 BRAKE EV/HEV System BR-146
U1232 0108 MULTI AV St Angle Sen Calib AV-88
P1895 0008 SHIFT Motor Speed TM-82
U1A05 0008 TCU USB Comm AV-199

The only one I know for sure what it means is the last one (my USB port d/n work).

Some of these sound pretty serious. Any help is appreciated!

thanks.
Just had 12v battery replaced by dealer.
could these error codes be stale, maybe root cause fixed already since 12 batt just replaced?
maybe I should run the Clear DTCs.
If the problems re-emerge, the error codes should re-appear, right?

right. Clear them all, make sure the 12v is charged up. If you never see them again it was just leftovers from the 12v battery.

I'm replacing my 12v this week.

Here is my list

uzzMzpa.png

I've got the new battery sitting on a CTEK charger, should be right around the 24 hours charging mark by the time I get home from work tonight. Assuming nothing comes up I might swap it out tonight and clear the codes.

To prolong the life of the 12v you might want to grab a charger as well.

If you don't see cold temps I'd go for a 4.3 amp CTEK https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B006G14FK8

If you see very cold temps on a regular basis (think negative temps) I'd get the Polar version https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00GODCLYU that is labeled 4.3 amp on the name plate but says 5 amp on the side and has cables that play nicer with the cold.

either one has a desulphation in all modes, and enough logic to handle lead acid and AGM, and its smart enough to restart the cycle if it isn't going to charge to normal voltages.

edit: just replacing the battery got rid of all but one code. The remaining code I need to clear or repair is

P31EB 00C0 EV/HEV Water Pump 2 EVC-319

edit2: 2 hours on 240v charging and a drive to work later I got Leafspy Pro to clear that final DTC.
edit3: went to lunch and it came back.

Back