Loss of Carwings communication

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wtc88c

For the past week or so, I have been unable to link to my 2015, SV Leaf. I've had it about 3 to 4 months now. And coincidentally or not, this started about the same time that the free Sirius trial ended. In fact, looking at dates on my phone, the last successful update was the same day, 7/22, that was my last Sirius day. Any connection? Anything else I can look at? I've gone into the setup on the car, and everything looks good. but when I attempt to communicate to check charge, or turn on climate control, after a long delay I just get "Status update failed due to weak cell reception." And this happens in all the same placed where it's always worked for the first few months.
Any ideas, or things to check?
Thanx,
Bill

Perhaps it to do with the web connection at your car. Have you tried other locations? Is it just happening at the same spot. I have a similar problem at work. I noticed if I move my phone to s different corner of my office Then I am able to connect.

Apparently, good ole AT&T was having tower difficulties in the area including home and where I work (only 6.5 miles apart). After a several week hiatus of non-service, Carwings is now working perfectly, everywhere I go.

Back