INVERTER problem

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archil

HI everybody, I have nissan leaf 2013 an I have a problem. After an accident my inverter was broken,everything survived but the inverter. I tried to fix it but no way.

Then I tried to buy it on ebay, but everybody sell it with PDM and ELECTRIC MOTOR together, but I need only the INVERTER.

Official nissan dealer in my country has no idea what kind of car is leaf. When I came to them, they didn't believed that it was fully electric vehicle and started to search fuel tank in my car :shock: therefor they couldn't help me.
Please tell me where can I get it :(

I see 2 different junkyards on http://www.car-part.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; selling just the inverter, $350 to $1200. But, I would surely send them pictures and a part number if possible, to make sure you are getting the right part.

Since you use English well..I suggest you contact Nissan in England...where Leaf is manufactured and
quite common. Other countries are closer ( Germany)..let language be your guide.

Back