Leaf Bluetooth Music Autoplay problem

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslangroudi

Hello. When I turn on my 2014 sv leaf the bluetooth automatically connects to the phone which is fine, but also gives the slight problem of autoplaying my music (on google play). This essentially makes an added step in turning on my car...(turning off the music), and I also have to remember not to have the volume too high as well. Any possible solutions? I still want the bluetooth, just not to autoplay my music right away, my music should only start when I open a song from my phone.

If the entertainment console is "off", then nothing should play (radio/bluetooth/anything). If it's a Google thing, then the car has nothing to do with it. I play music via BT all the time, and it only "autoplays" if I didn't turn it "off" the last time I was in the car.

Same as above for iPhone.
If I am listening to a podcast when I turn off the car it will start playing again a minute after I turn the Leaf on.
Unless:
I turn on FM radio, turn off radio, switch to Aux etc.

Not an issue except when I am listening to Pandora in the house and my wife turns on the Leaf and hijacks the music coming out of my phone until she is 30 feet away from the house...

Back