SF Auto Show 11-19 ~ 27 Admission courtesy of Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OrientExpress said:
Post subject: SF Auto Show 11-19 ~ 27 Admission courtesy of Nissan Reply with quote
In the event you aren't already aware, Nissan is offering free admission to the SF Auto Show for those who sign-up for Leaf test-drives.

Click here to sign up

I signed up for the test drive, but I didn't see anything about a free ticket to the Auto show. Did I miss it in the fine print?

Edit: I checked the events page and found this:

"General Admission is $9.00 for adults (Children under 12 are free); pre-registered guests will receive complementary entry into the Auto Show (one ticket will be provided to each registered guest). Print out your registration form and check in at the Nissan LEAF table in the Moscone Center lobby to exchange your registration for (1) Auto Show Ticket (must be 18 to test drive with a valid US drivers license)."

Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, Sign-up online at the link I provided, and then when you get to the auto show, look for the Nissan Leaf table next to the will-call ticket booth, and there will be someone there with the list of the pre-registered test drive attendees. Bring either your registration page printout or your ID.

They will give you your ticket to get in.

Was able to go today. Smart of Nissan to let us have free tickets. While standing in the various lines at the show, I spoke with probably 10 people about the car. People wanted to know how I liked it and such. Cheap but effective advertising to let us users tell hesitating people about what a good car it is. How fun to drive a car indoors.

For the benefit of those who haven't gone already... I didn't sign up since I had limited time to spend and was afraid I'd have to go thru Nissan's spiel (had done it before at one of their events in WA state last year and the web site mentions to allow 60-90 minutes).

Whoops! That was a mistake on my part. There was no spiel at the SF Auto Show and for me, the line on Wednesday for test drives was very short. Oh well, I wasted $9 on an auto show ticket.

Back