What is the longest range your GOM has registered?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baltneu

I realize the Guess-O-Meter is just that, a guesstimate....I came out to the car this am after charging overnight to a full charge and the meter registered 172 miles! I don’t know if I believe it, but that is what it registered.
Has anyone gotten more?
I have a 2018 SL and use a Level 2 charger in my garage. Outdoor temps in the low to mid 70’s. I rarely go over 65mph.

166 miles estimate one morning on our 2018S...not that we ever plan to drive it anywhere that far. It is our second car and is driven 90% of the time. I would never, ever consider using it for a road trip.

We see 240 regularly with our driving cycle and a full charge. Most recently 205 at 80% after a partial charge.

Averaging 4.2mi/kWh very consistently.

This doesn't look like much until you realize it's for a 24kWh battery.

DKGepY7.jpg

bobkart said:
This doesn't look like much until you realize it's for a 24kWh battery.

DKGepY7.jpg

I'm also impressed by your regen bubbles! All 4 bubbles available at 98% SOC!
New battery?

jjeff said:
I'm also impressed by your regen bubbles! All 4 bubbles available at 98% SOC!
New battery?
It's the original battery (over three years old).

The trick was to charge it up after a long descent, fooling the GOM into that result:

https://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=30100&p=565540#p565540

Not sure how I got all regen bubbles with such high SOC.

Oh good, I thought my guess-o-meter was the only one going crazy.
I have been seeing above 150 miles for various charge states these last few months:

192 miles @ 100 % charge
173 miles @ 82 % charge (approx)
165 miles @ 86 % charge (approx)

I used to see 180 miles at full charge during the first few months that I owned the car.

Back