Weather tech floor mats

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oilpan4

Anyone have them?
I'm thinking about getting some but at $200 they are a bit spendy.

Have Weathertech in my '13 Honda CRV for the past 6 years and don't regret getting them. They are well constructed and the raised sides keep most of the slop & road salt from leaking onto the carpets. Have only 2 criticisms: 1). The dead-pedal area were your left foot will rest isn't very high so possible to have water leaking behind the liner if have melting snow on your left shoe. 2). The backside is completely smooth so tendency to slide around some if the car is not equipped with mat clips. By contrast, have Huskyliner in a '17 Honda Ridgeline that has spiked nubs on the backside which keep them in place. My personal preference is Huskeyliner, but I don't think they are made for a Leaf. Personally would get Weathertech over the factory all-weather mats.

Take a look at the 3D MAXpider mats for around $150 on Amazon. I bought the fronts and they have good coverage and looks nice.

hrustar said:
I purchased the Nissan Leaf all weather mats. Almost identical to the Weather Tech mats. $129 a the the dealer. They do the job, plus have the fancy Leaf logo.

This. Cheaper than Weathertech, and I've been happy with ours in Minnesota, with lots of kids in and out of the car during snow and slush season.

Back