Picked up a 2017 leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eonflux

Picked up a 17 leaf for 19k with 300 miles on it.
Ill never go back to gas. Posted up next to the prius for long trips . fully onboard the sustainable energy and transport train.

dw9hck.jpg

2luf52b.jpg

glaurent said:
So were these "used" purchases? Did you qualify for a state/federal tax rebate?

Technically ours was a used purchase even though it had only 75 miles. The dealership had purchased the car from Nissan corporate so they got the rebates. We get the no charge to charge program though. And the PG&E rebate.

Try to keep the battery pack as cool as possible. The 2016 and 2017 Leafs are having serious degradation issues in hot and even just "warm" locations. The 2018 is still an unknown quantity.

Both cars were bought used. Did not receive the tax rebate on either of them. I put 09 altima wheels on the leaf. Kept the oem michelin tires. The center caps stuck out just a tad bit too much, wouldnt go in, so i installed 5mm hubcentric spacers on the front wheels. I havent heard anything about the 16 and 17 leaf packs, in fact i heard the opposite, that the 2014 and up had the lizard packs and the 11, 12 and some 13s suffered pretty serious battery degredation.

Back