How Leaf Uber Driver Converts Gas Drivers During Ride

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I sure wish I could say I still have 11 capacity bars after 101,000 miles. Rather, I have 9 capacity bars after 51,000 miles, and I consider myself to be lucky compared to many here.

I've been biding my time regarding evangelizing BEVs because the range has not been sufficient for most people's commutes during cold and windy winter days. I bit my tongue when the MY2016 LEAF came out with a 30-kWh battery. Good thing since it appears to lose capacity FASTER than the MY2011 LEAFs did! The MY2018 Tesla Model 3 appears to be a good car, but it is sold out for some time now (unless you want to purchase one on eBay). The MY2018 Chevy Bolt looks very nice for those who find the interior to be acceptable. The MY2018 Nissan LEAF appears to have a reasonable range, assuming owners are willing to deal with range loss and battery replacement under warranty. Finally, the MY2019 LEAF should offer a range similar to the Bolt with the comfort of a LEAF.

I think many (most?) people would be very pleased with any of these cars.

Back