I recently purchased my first Leaf, a 2014 SL, and I am loving it so far. I have a couple of questions and comments maybe some people can help me with.
1) Love the car. Perfect for my situation as a 3rd car in a family of four drivers.
2) The steering wheel heater goes off after some amount of time, and doesn't come back on? Who came up with that brilliant design?
3) The navigation system looks ancient. Looks very similar to the one in my daughter's 2004 Prius! Using it seems to be a real pain too. Maybe I will get used to it.
4) Leaf Spy Pro is a great App. It seems as if for $15 for an app, they could update the interface a little, but that's nitpicking, it's a great app.
5) Nissan Connect shows how great of an App Leaf Spy is. It seems to function less than 50% of the times I try it.
6) Which remote app do you guys use? I see there are some third party apps.
7) Is there a way to set a percentage of charge that I want to charge to? I would like to set the default to 80% and be able to override it to 100% on days that I expect more driving than our standard 20-30 miles.
8) On the Connect EV app, I see where I can set a timer to turn Climate Control on. Does that include the heated steering wheel and heaters?
9) Love the car.