Fun Read: 5 things that are common in Leaf owners

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not terribly funny, just fairly true observations. I was waiting for a witty remark about what else Chademo could mean, but alas ...

6 - you finally get bifocals so you can make out the difference between the single and double "energy bubbles". :oops: :roll:

erco said:
Not terribly funny, just fairly true observations. I was waiting for a witty remark about what else Chademo could mean, but alas ...

chad.jpg

I was hoping this would be more “worldview” oriented. The three other leaf owners I know are libertarian and don’t care much about the environmental aspect, they purchased the car for utilitarian purposes (reliability and fuel cost).

I bought the car because I got a great used deal and was tired of my ‘81 vw caddy diesel not starting in the winter, plus I don’t want to be held to the swings of the oil market; environmental impact was low on my list, and I’ve always wondered if this was the norm or the exception.

Back