Leasing a second leaf, can I get tax credit in Georgia?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thanhmy

Hi, I am a leaf user and I live in Georgia. I know that GA has a tax credit of $5000 for leaf, and I used it for my first one. Now I am thinking of leasing another one because we really like this environmental friendly vehicle. I am not sure if the tax credit is limited one per household or not? Does anybody know the answer? Is the second leaf qualified for another $5000 tax credit in GA? Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, my name is Myca, nice to meet everyone. giup viec nha

Georgia HAD a $5k tax credit, it was eliminated a few years ago. I believe the credit officially ended July 1, 2015 but am not 100% positive on that date. Regardless, the GA tax credit is no mas. The only benefit from the state right now is a free ride in the Peach Pass lanes around Atlanta and ability to ride in the HOV lanes as a single occupant vehicle.

Bufordleaf said:
Georgia HAD a $5k tax credit, it was eliminated a few years ago. I believe the credit officially ended July 1, 2015 but am not 100% positive on that date. Regardless, the GA tax credit is no mas. The only benefit from the state right now is a free ride in the Peach Pass lanes around Atlanta and ability to ride in the HOV lanes as a single occupant vehicle.

For which, the state will happily charge you an annual $200 EV fee.

Back