more 2018 Leaf photos

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing these pictures! I was really unhappy I couldn't make it to that event to sit in the car, so your pictures are a good substitute.

AndyGT02 said:
You can see how Nissan is keeping the existing Leaf design

You know, it wasn't that obvious to me at first. And then I caught a glimpse of a red 2018 Leaf in my peripheral vision. I thought it was the old body style at first. The doors are the same. The front bumper is pretty close. The overall outline of the car is similar. And the bulging headlights have been replaced by creases in the hood (which is much better, IMO). I thought the new hood was significantly longer than the old, but then I realized that they just made the body color go up to the windshield. They removed the black portion of the hood, which created the illusion of a short hood.

GetOffYourGas said:
AndyGT02 said:
You can see how Nissan is keeping the existing Leaf design

You know, it wasn't that obvious to me at first. And then I caught a glimpse of a red 2018 Leaf in my peripheral vision. I thought it was the old body style at first. The doors are the same. The front bumper is pretty close. The overall outline of the car is similar. And the bulging headlights have been replaced by creases in the hood (which is much better, IMO). I thought the new hood was significantly longer than the old, but then I realized that they just made the body color go up to the windshield. They removed the black portion of the hood, which created the illusion of a short hood.
So window visors purchased for any year Leaf should fit on the 2018.

Back