Call to English-speaking drivers of Leaf !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacquesCharles

Hello,

I received a notification of end of charge programmed (*) on my phone which mentions:
- translated text : available battery charge level is 240 bar on 240 -
- original text : niveau de charge de batterie disponible est 240 bar sur 240
What is the meaning of the 240 value :idea:

I did not get an answer from Nissan-France and 2 dealers consulted did not have an explanation.
Also, English and American conductors, in order to understand its significance, would you like to indicate me the text that you receive after a charge ?

thanks in advance.
(*) Leaf Acenta 2017

Beats me. Here in the US, I receive emails with text like the below. (I don't have SMS notifications turned on since I have no SMS plan and each one received and sent costs me $, unlike in some places in the world.) Owned LEAF is what may car is named.

Charging stopped

Owned LEAF stopped charging. The vehicle's battery is currently at 9 of 12 bars.

OR

Charging complete

Owned LEAF is now fully charged.

My text messages have the following language (Silver LEAF 2 is the name of the car in Nissan's CarWings or EV Connect):

Silver LEAF 2: Charging complete. To change alerts visit the Nissan Owner Portal

or

Silver LEAF 2: Charging stopped. To change alerts visit the Nissan Owner Portal

I also receive email messages which say:

Charging complete
Silver LEAF 2 is now fully charged.

or

Charging stopped
Silver LEAF 2 stopped charging. The vehicle's battery is currently at 11 of 12 bars.

To the attention of cwerdna & GerryAZ

Hello,
Thank you for your answers, Nissan "US" is clear, as for me I remain on my hunger because Nissan "France" and the various forums consulted remain without echo. :!:

Good continuation.

Maybe Nissan France made changes to software on their servers and somehow put a multiplier of 20 in so that 12 bars becomes 240 bars. You could try stopping charge early (at 10 bars or less) once or twice to see what message(s) you get.

GerryAZ said:
Maybe Nissan France made changes to software on their servers and somehow put a multiplier of 20 in so that 12 bars becomes 240 bars. You could try stopping charge early (at 10 bars or less) once or twice to see what message(s) you get.

thank you for this suggestion (*), but when Nissan-France or its official dealers do not know (do not want to) respond it's a problem for the customer.
Good continuation.

(*) I thought of this table presented by the following link => https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ovyw72oz1dvsxv/LEAFrangeChart30kWhMETRIC.pdf?dl=0 (odometer 246 km - 12 bar - 72 km / h)

Back