Nissan Welcomes You To An Exciting New Journey - 1/20/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Received this email tonight....

email.jpg

Unfortunately, not all the links work. I was intrigued, because the app section doesn't say anything about the iPhone so I thought I'd try it and see if maybe they were going to list or discuss the Droid app. The link just takes you to the My Nissan website login. When you go there, the "Genuine Nissan Accessories" section doesn't have LEAF listed, and the Nissan Manuals and Guides have "LEAF" and "Nissan Leaf" but the Model section is blank and so no manuals or guides are available there (like it has been for awhile). We've found all the manuals elsewhere except the NAV one. I have a paper copy but would love to get a soft copy...

Maybe the website is still a work in progress? I'm hopeful they'll get the LEAF featured more prominently shortly...

I think in general a lot of the Leaf stuff has not been completely integrated with the rest of the Nissan site. For example, if you go to nissanusa.com/owners and look up genuine accessories, the Leaf is not yet listed.

I read that they are preparing the droid app but don't know when it will be available.

The only way I've been able to access Carwings is to go to the Leaf site, log in, click on owners portal, then once that loads click on update the status and then it launches carwings. If I try to go to carwings directly and log in it I'm told I need to create an account.

Just chalk it up to being a first adopter- I'm actually amazed that so much was working at launch since there are so many new technologies that have to work together.

-john

Back