Tire Maintenance Needed Prompt

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentklineman

When the dashboard boots up before it goes to GOM page, I get a prompt that says "Tire Maintenance Needed." How do I figure out what the Maintenance required is?
The car has 18k on it, a 2015. I'm guessing it is tire rotation, but maybe it is tire pressure. Will Leafspy tell me? Or, is there a way to find out using the panel on the car?

kentklineman2014 said:
When the dashboard boots up before it goes to GOM page, I get a prompt that says "Tire Maintenance Needed." How do I figure out what the Maintenance required is?
The car has 18k on it, a 2015. I'm guessing it is tire rotation, but maybe it is tire pressure. Will Leafspy tell me? Or, is there a way to find out using the panel on the car?
As I posted in another thread, it's a dummy reminder.

Don't bother w/Leaf Spy. If you're talking about the small b&w display in the dash, not anything on the stereo, look on page 2-27 of your manual under trip computer, but you probably really want to look at page 2-30.

Maintenance:
There are 5 submenus under the maintenance
menu.
• Back
Select this submenu to return to the top page
of the settings mode.
• Tire
Select this submenu to set or reset the distance
for replacement of the tires.
• Other -1, -2 and -3
Select this submenu to set or reset the distance
for replaceable/maintenance items. Up
to three other items can be monitored. Set
other items if required.
Whatever maintenance is suggested/required is in the Service & Maintenance Guide. You can d/l the PDF from https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners/navigation/manualsGuide.

Back